Road Atlanta, Braselton GA
Entry Deadline: 14 October 2017
APPLY FOR THIS RACE
All-access spectator passes $30 at the gate. Kids under 16 free.
Friday, 8 December 2017
Pre-Race track testing: Information and details TBA.
Noon-5pm: Mandatory Friday tech inspection. All cars and at least one teammate must be present.
Saturday, 9 December 2017
7am: Gates open
8am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
9am-5pm: Race session I
Sunday, 10 December 2017
8:30am-10am: Race Session II
10am-Noon: Road Atlanta Quiet Time. No race engines.
12pm-5pm: Race Session III
25 minutes after checkered flag: Awards
8pm: 1960's Bubble Helicopter dusts the paddock with the extremely dangerous element Scrotium.
PITS AND PADDOCK
Overnight camping allowed, Details TBA. BBQ's TBA.
Nice bathrooms and showers.
Electrical / water hookups TBA.
Fuel sold on-site - TBA.
Vehicle Restrictions: Except for street vehicles coming to or leaving the facility, no motorized vehicles may be used on track property from one hour after the checker/on track running until sunrise. No Razor-type scooters. NO RACE MOTORS BETWEEN 6pm and 8am!
No firearms or fireworks may be used on track property. No riding pit ATV's / motorized bikes on Ring Roads.
FUEL AND PARTS
• Fueling only in designated Fuel Area (defined @ driver’s meeting.)
• Two people minimum, one holding extinguisher
• All people in Fuel Area must wear the same safety gear as a driver
• Engine and kill switch must be OFF during fueling
• NO ONE ALLOWED IN THE CAR DURING FUELING
• A NEW DRIVER CAN GO INTO THE CAR AFTER FUELING
• ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER WORK DURING FUELING (no tire checks, etc.)
Not enough soul-crushing spam in your life? Add ours here!