- Winner on Laps #525 If It's Not Punk It's Junk GP (1992 BMW 525i, San Diego)
- Winner on Index of Effluency #50 Flaming A-Holes (1964 Sunbeam Imp, Tustin CA)
- Winner, Class A (The Good) #525 If It's Not Punk It's Junk GP (1992 BMW 525i, San Diego)
- Winner, Class B (The Bad) #56 The Flyin' Hawaiians & 2 White Guys (1974 datsun 260z, Alta Loma)
- Winner, Class C (The Ugly) #12 Flaming A-Holes (1994 Jaguar XJ12, Tustin CA)
- Organizer's Choice #421 Team Westafari (1987 Volkswagen Vanagon Camper, Los Osos CA.)
- Most Heroic Fix #40 Absolute LeMon Motorsports (1987 BMW 325, Santa Clara CA)
- Judges' Choice #337 The Syndicate - Jettarossa (1989 volkeswagen Jetta GLi, College Station)
- I Got Screwed #555 Mazdarachis (1985 Mazda RX7, Signal Hill)
- Dot Bomb Trophy #140 OMG Racing (1994 Mercedes Benz S500 Coupe, Phoenix)
- SEARS POINTLESS 2013 OFFICIAL GALLERY
- SEARS POINTLESS 2013 FULL RESULTS
- SEARS POINTLESS EXPANDED RESULTS (with individual car info)
- SEARS POINTLESS Video Wrap Up
Race Weekend: 23-24 March 2013
Entry Deadline: 12 January 2013 (APPLY FOR THIS RACE!)
Late entries: Considered case-by-case, space permitting
Spectator tickets: Always available at the gate on race day. $30/weekend or $20/day, kids under 16 free.
Track: Sonoma Raceway, Sonoma CA
Friday, 22 March
-Pre-Race track testing: Contact Rebecca Huffaker at the track, 707.933.3940 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Half-day session 1pm-4:30pm, $325/car.
-10am-5pm: Mandatory Friday tech inspection. All cars and at least one teammate must be present
-1pm-4:30pm LeMons testing
-5:30: NASA driving school int he clubhouse (optional). $30 for pre-registered participants, $40 for walk-ins. Click here to pre-register.
Saturday, 23 March
-7am: Gates open
-9:30am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
-10:30am-6pm: Race session I
Sunday, 24 March
-9:15am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
-10am-5pm: Race session II
-8pm: Hungry tigers released--better not be around
Lights: Headlights, taillights, and sidemarkers removed or completely taped over
Rear side and back glass: No restrictions
Noise limit: 92dB at 50 feet
PITS AND PADDOCK
Overnight camping allowed, gas BBQs only. Nice permanent bathrooms and showers. No electrical or water hookups for RVs. Fuel sold on-site. Peace-and-quiet hours 7pm-8am.
Closest airports: San Francisco International (SFO), Oakland International (OAK)
Weather: Could be mild and sunny, could be raining with hail. Take your pick
250 Entrada Dr
Ask for the 24 Hours of LeMons discount room block
Sheraton Sonoma County
745 Baywood Dr
LeMons discount available--ask for Michael Burd
Best Western Novato Oaks Inn
215 Alameda del Prado
Courtyard by Marriott Vallejo Napa Valley
1000 Fairgrounds Dr.
FUEL AND PARTS
22 Rowland Way
401 Enfrente Rd
400 S. Novato Blvd
7426 Redwood Blvd
845 Vallejo Ave
From Highway 101, merge onto Highway 37 East toward Vallejo. Travel 3 miles until you reach the intersection of Highways 37 and 121. Make a left onto Highway 121 toward Sonoma. Gate 1 is 1/2 mile ahead on your left.
From I-80, exit onto Highway 37 West toward San Rafael. Travel 15 miles until you reach the intersection of Highways 37 and 121. Make a right onto Highway 121 toward Sonoma. Gate 1 is 1/2 mile ahead on your left.