- Winner on Laps #17 Launcha Splatos (1986 Fiat X1/9, Chicago IL)
- Winner on Index of Effluency #40 Prince of Darkness (1970 MGB GT, Coopersville MI)
- Winner, Class A (The Good) #17 Launcha Splatos (1986 Fiat X1/9, Chicago IL)
- Winner, Class B (The Bad) #11 The Blue Shells (1989 Honda Accord, Chicago IL)
- Winner, Class C (The Ugly) #4 Racing 4 Nickels (1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, Elmhurst IL)
- Organizer's Choice #844 Pabst Blue Racing (1994 Nissan Maxima, Milwaukee WI)
- Most Heroic Fix Judge Sam (1970s-era Harley Shovelhead Chopper, Savage MN)
- Judges' Choice #519 Red Shirt Racing (1987 Nissan Pulsar NX, Kitchener Ontario)
- I Got Screwed #90 Euro Trash, Arrogant member of Team Trash (1990 VW Jetta, Holland MI)
- THE CHUBBA CHEDDAR ENDURO 2012 OFFICIAL GALLERY
- THE CHUBBA CHEDDAR ENDURO 2012 FULL RESULTS
- THE CHUBBA CHEDDAR ENDURO EXPANDED RESULTS (with individual car info)
- THE CHUBBA CHEDDAR ENDURO Video Wrap Up
Race Dates: 20-21 August 2012
Entry Deadline: 9 June 2012 (APPLY FOR THIS RACE!)
Late entries: Considered case-by-case, space permitting
Track: Road America, Elkhart Lake WI
NOTE: THIS RACE IS MONDAY & TUESDAY! Some dudes are throwing a special support race for us on the weekend....
All-access paddock passes, which allow you to get dangerously close to these dilapidated machines, are always available at the gate: $30/two-day or $20/one-day. Kids under 16 are free.
Sunday, 19 August 2012
2pm-7pm: Staging in outer field (across from office).
7pm-9pm Mandatory Tech Inspection in the Road America Center (across the bridge in the turn 5 paddock)
9pm- move into main paddock
-No pre-race testing (due to the support race).
Monday, 20 August 2012
7am: Gates Open
8:30am: Mandatory Driver's Meeting
9:30am-5:30pm: Race Session I
-Evening hours: Lounge around the paddock & hoover down fatty treats
Tuesday, 21 August 2012
8:15am: Driver's Meeting
9am-3:30pm: Race session II
3:30pm: Checkered Flag
7pm: Gates Close
PITS AND PADDOCK
Overnight camping OK, permanent cans and showers. Heck, it's downright civilized. Peace-n-quiet hours 10pm-7am. No open fires, but gas grilles OK. All vehicles in paddock area must be driven by licensed drivers; pit vehicles without license plates must get a vehicle pass from the Road America office.
Fuel and Parts:
Fuel pumps at the track dispense 98 and 110 octane for $9
Marshall's Express 1232 County Road O, Plymouth, WI (920) 892-2655
Mobil 320 East Mill Street, Plymouth, WI (920) 893-0800
Kwik Trip 2480 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth, WI (920) 893-0857
Advance Auto Parts 2795 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth, WI (920) 892-2560
Napa Auto Parts 107 Clover Lane, Plymouth, WI (920) 893-8751
Carquest Auto Parts 1610 Hilltop Lane, Plymouth, WI(920) 893-6571
Food and Supplies:
Walmart Supercenter 428 Walton Drive, Plymouth, WI (920) 892-7523
Piggly Wiggly 1411 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth, WI(920) 893-0741
St Nicholas Hospital 3100 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan, WI (920) 459-8300
Travel directions here.