- Winner on Laps #106 Bill Danger and the Road Hazzards (1989 Honda Accord, Boston)
- Winner on Index of Effluency #90 Speedycop & The Gang of Outlaws (1996 Suzuki X-90, Brandywine MD)
- Winner, Class A (The Good) #15 Booby Prize Racing (1997 Nissan 240sx, Buffaloish NY)
- Winner, Class B (The Bad) #106 Bill Danger and the Road Hazzards (1989 Honda Accord, Boston)
- Winner, Class C (The Ugly) #917 PunisherGP (1989 Peugeot 405 Mi16, South Salem NY)
- Organizer's Choice #5 Team Mean Girls (1997 Honda Civil, Groton CT)
- Most Heroic Fix #121 Back To the Future in a VW (87 VW Scirocco, Tewksbury MA)
- Judges' Choice #16 Chev-itte Where The Sun Don't Shine (1986 Chevrolet Chevette, Hebron CT)
- I Got Screwed #944 Got Wood? (1986 Porsche 944, Pelham NH)
- Ted Kennedy "I Wish My Car Was a Boat" Award #91 Volvo Vikings (1995 Volvo 850, Rocky Hill)
- LOUDON ANNOYING 2012 OFFICIAL GALLERY
- LOUDON ANNOYING 2012 VIDEO WRAPUP
- LOUDON ANNOYING 2012 FULL RESULTS
- LOUDON ANNOYING EXPANDED RESULTS (with individual car info)
Race Weekend: 5-6 May 2012
Entry Deadline: 25 February 2012 (APPLY FOR THIS RACE!)
Late entries: Considered case-by-case, space permitting
Track: New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon NH
All-access paddock passes, which allow you to get dangerously close to these dilapidated machines, are always available at the gate. Tickets are $30/weekend or $20/day. Kids under 16 are free.
$150 Per day per car with one driver. Additional drivers are $50 per day. Sign up with NHMS on site.
Friday, 4 May 2012
7am: Gates open
9am-5pm: NHMS-organized track testing. Details above
Noon-5pm: Mandatory Friday tech inspection. Every car and at least one driver per team must be present for Friday tech. No Saturday tech will be offered.
Saturday, 5 May 2012
7am: Gates open
9am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
10am-6pm: Race session I
Sunday, 6 May 2012
8:15am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
9am-3:30pm: Race session II
3:30pm: Checkered flag
7pm: Gates close
Lights: Headlights, taillights, and sidemarkers removed or fully taped
Rear side and back glass: No restrictions
Noise limit: 92dB at 50 feet
PITS AND PADDOCK
Overnight camping: Yes. $25 per camping vehicle--track will collect fee on site.
Pit-vehicle restrictions: Operators must have a valid street license, and pit vehicles can be used only in the infield areas. In order to exit the tunnel, pit vehicles must be licensed, or carry a specific certificate of insurance that covers NHMS and is worth more than your house
BBQs allowed: Yes. Gas grills only in the paddock, no BBQs in the garages
Running water: Yes
Bathrooms: Yes, w/showers
Electrical hookups: Yes
Pit hours: No race motors from 7:30pm-8am
Fuel sold on site: Yes. 93 octane minimum.
Closest airports: Boston Logan, Concord Municipal, and Manchester Regional
Weather: Could be mild and sunny, could be raining with hail. We're from California; we have no clue.
Check the track's list here.
FUEL AND PARTS
Speedway Convenience Stores (fuel)
905 New Hampshire 106
Big Apple (fuel)
904 Route 106 N
Advance Auto Parts
136 Loudon Rd
45 Fort Eddy Rd
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
1122 Route 106 North
From the South: Take I-93 to Exit 15E, I-393. Take exit 3. Turn left onto Route 106 North. NHMS will be 9 miles north on the right.
From the North: Take I-93 to exit 20, the Tilton exit. Take route 140 through Belmont to 106 South. Follow Route 106 South to NHMS, which is about 7 miles ahead on the left.