- Winner on Laps #300 Rust In The Wind (1986 Nisaab 9000zx, Bethlehem PA)
- Winner on Index of Effluency #46 Dirty Penny Race Team (1979 Datsun 210, Manchester CT)
- Winner, Class A (The Good) #300 Rust In The Wind (1986 Nisaab 9000zx, Bethlehem PA)
- Winner, Class B (The Bad) #230 Swedish Mafia Racing (1989 Volvo 245, Concord NH)
- Winner, Class C (The Ugly) #21 Interceptor Motorsports (1988 Ford Thunderbird, Langhorne PA)
- Organizer's Choice #42 Team Waahmbulance (1989 Dodge Daytona, Nashua Nh)
- Most Heroic Fix #43 fundsalow racing (1976 triumph tr7, nanuet ny)
- Judges' Choice #36 Rusty Dragon Racing (1987 Volkswagen Golf, Salem New Hampshire)
- I Got Screwed #68 Greased_Pig (1982 vw rabbit, Belchertown Ma Holyoke Ma)
- Stoic New Englanders #121 Back To the Future in a VW (87 VW Scirocco DeLorean, Tewksbury MA)
- HALLOWEEN HOOPTIEFEST 2012 OFFICIAL GALLERY
- HALLOWEEN HOOPTIEFEST 2012 FULL RESULTS
- HALLOWEEN HOOPTIEFEST EXPANDED RESULTS (with individual car info)
- HALLOWEEN HOOPTIEFEST Video Wrap Up
Race Weekend: 27-28 October 2012
Entry Deadline: 18 August 2012 (APPLY FOR THIS RACE!)
Late entries: Considered case-by-case, space permitting
Track: New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon NH
All-access paddock passes, which allow you to get dangerously close to these dilapidated machines, are always available at the gate. Tickets are $30/weekend or $20/day. Kids under 16 are free.
SPECIAL NHMS HALLOWEEN GOOFINESS
Pumpkin launching, jack-o-lantern carving, costume contests, and other Newhampshirian entertainments all weekend courtesy of NHMS--for more info on the extracurriculars, call the track at 603.513.5795 or email events@NHMS.com.
Friday, 26 October 2012
7am: Gates open
9am-5pm: NHMS-organized track testing. Contact NHMS directly for details.
Noon-5pm: Mandatory Friday tech inspection. Every car and at least one driver per team must be present for Friday tech. No Saturday tech will be offered.
5:15pm: Hooked On Driving Orientation and Inoculation Class - $30 per person and you can sign up on site. It will be held in one of the infield classrooms.
Saturday, 27 October 2012
7am: Gates open
9am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
10am-5pm: Race session I
Sunday, 28 October 2012
8:15am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
9am-4:30pm: Race session II
4:30pm: Checkered flag
7pm: Gates close
Lights: Headlights, taillights, and sidemarkers removed or fully taped
Rear side and back glass: No restrictions
Noise limit: 92dB at 50 feet
PITS AND PADDOCK
Overnight camping: Yes. $25 per camping vehicle--track will collect fee on site.
Pit-vehicle restrictions: Operators must have a valid street license, and pit vehicles can be used only in the infield areas. In order to exit the tunnel, pit vehicles must be licensed, or carry a specific certificate of insurance that covers NHMS and is worth more than your house
BBQs allowed: Yes. Gas grills only in the paddock, no BBQs in the garages
Running water: Yes
Bathrooms: Yes, w/showers
Electrical hookups: Yes
Pit hours: No race motors from 7:30pm-8am
Fuel sold on site: Yes. 93 octane minimum.
Closest airports: Boston Logan, Concord Municipal, and Manchester Regional
Weather: Could be mild and sunny, could be raining with hail. We're from California; we have no clue.
Check the track's list here.
FUEL AND PARTS
Speedway Convenience Stores (fuel)
905 New Hampshire 106
Big Apple (fuel)
904 Route 106 N
Advance Auto Parts
136 Loudon Rd
45 Fort Eddy Rd
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
1122 Route 106 North
From the South: Take I-93 to Exit 15E, I-393. Take exit 3. Turn left onto Route 106 North. NHMS will be 9 miles north on the right.
From the North: Take I-93 to exit 20, the Tilton exit. Take route 140 through Belmont to 106 South. Follow Route 106 South to NHMS, which is about 7 miles ahead on the left.