Sonoma Raceway, Sonoma CA
Entry Deadline: 07 October 2017
APPLY FOR THIS RACE
All-access spectator passes $30 at the gate. Kids under 16 free.
Friday, 1 December 2017
Pre-Race track testing: TBA
10am-5pm: Mandatory Friday tech inspection. All cars and at least one teammate must be present.
Saturday, 2 December 2017
7am: Gates open
9am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
10:am-Dusk: Race session I
Sunday, 3 December 2017
9am-Dusk: Race session II
25 minutes after checkered flag: Awards
8pm: Hungry deer ticks released--move quickly.
PITS AND PADDOCK
Overnight camping allowed, Gas BBQ's only.
Nice bathrooms and showers.
No electrical or water hookups for RVs.
Fuel sold on-site.
Vehicle Restrictions: Except for street vehicles coming to or leaving the facility, no motorized vehicles may be used on track property from one hour after the checker/on track running until sunrise. No Razor-type scooters. NO RACE MOTORS BETWEEN 6pm and 8am!
No firearms or fireworks may be used on track property. No riding pit ATV's / motorized bikes on Ring Roads.
FUEL AND PARTS
Chevron, 22 Rowland Way, Novato CA, 415.898.0947
Shell, 401 Enfrente Rd, Novato CA, 415.382.1365
Kragen, 400 S. Novato Blvd, Novato CA, 415.897.5338
Napa, 7426 Redwood Blvd, Novato CA, 415.897.1188
H&J Tire, 845 Vallejo Ave, Novato CA, 415.897.1185
• Fueling only in designated Fuel Area (defined @ driver’s meeting.)
• Two people minimum, one holding extinguisher
• All people in Fuel Area must wear the same safety gear as a driver
• Engine and kill switch must be OFF during fueling
• NO ONE ALLOWED IN THE CAR DURING FUELING
• A NEW DRIVER CAN GO INTO THE CAR AFTER FUELING
• ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER WORK DURING FUELING (no tire checks, etc.)
Not enough soul-crushing spam in your life? Add ours here!