High Plains Raceway, Deer Trail CO
Entry Deadline: 08 April 2017
APPLY FOR THIS RACE
All-access spectator passes $30 at the gate. Kids under 16 free.
Friday, 2 June 2017
7am: Gates open
8am-5pm: HPR hosted track testing. Cost and info TBA.
1pm-5pm: Mandatory tech inspection--all cars and at least one team member must be present
Saturday, 3 June 2017
7am: Gates open
9am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
10am-6:30pm: Race session I
Sunday, 4 June 2017
9am-3pm: Race session II
3:30pm: Awards ceremony
6pm: Gates close
PITS AND PADDOCK
Overnight Camping: Yes
Vehicle Restrictions: Except for street vehicles coming to or leaving the facility, no motorized vehicles may be used on track property from one hour after the checker/on track running until sunrise.
No firearms or fireworks may be used on track property.
No "razor"-type scooters allowed ever.
Pit Assignments: Pick a spot and plunk down, already
Running Water: Not in the paddock
Bathrooms: Porta-Poos throughout the paddock
Electrical Hookups: Yes, (link TBA) to visit HPR's online registration site.
Pit Hours: Just be polite to the neighbors
Fuel Sold On-Site: 91-octane minimum
FUEL AND PARTS
Sinclair, 527 U.S. 36, Byers, CO 303.822.9255
Napa Auto Parts, 1313 Monroe St. Strasburg, CO 80136 303.622.4211
The Tire Shop, 25 West Highway 40 Byers, CO 303.822.9446
U of C Hospital, 1963 N. Quenten St., Aurora, CO 720.848.3000
• Fueling only in designated Fuel Area (defined @ driver’s meeting.)
• Two people minimum, one holding extinguisher
• All people in Fuel Area must wear the same safety gear as a driver
• Engine and kill switch must be OFF during fueling
• NO ONE ALLOWED IN THE CAR DURING FUELING
• A NEW DRIVER CAN GO INTO THE CAR AFTER FUELING
• ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER WORK DURING FUELING (no tire checks, etc.)
Not enough soul-crushing spam in your life? Add ours here!